Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back from USA


   

Hey! Whats up! Here I’m , back to Russia , after 2 months traveling around US. It was definitely good time!  Last session up on Mt Hood was fun, even the weather most of the time was weird . Was happy to met lots of friends around , some Russians , like Denis Leontyev , Dasha  Nosova , Joon Ivanov, Alyona Alyokhina and George Stezenko came there as well. Had fun shredding and filming  together. Last days was so good, that I almost changed my flight to stay longer, but I didn't. Went to LA for a few days to see my babe Carrie  Daniels, before my flight  back to Russia.
                  Betty Rides van                              
    fun with Dasha and Alyona   
          Thanks Dasha Nosova for photos!

Kinda happy to came back to Russia for a bit to see my homies and Family. Going to my birthplace –Ukraine,  Sevastopol tomorrow to see my all part of family and just hang out, cillin on the beach and get tan before my next trip to Switzerland on next week.
   My Carrie ,  Malibu beach

Peace

1 comment: