Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MT HOOD!!!

Sorry for being that lame and not updating my blog such a long time. But now it is bad weather and I have a time to tell you what’s going on thru these 2 weeks up in this awesome place here, in Mt Hood.
My first days in Oregon I spent with my lovely Betty Rides family in Portland, we were discussing about next season outwear and bikinis for a summer. Had definitely lots of fun time with Janet Freeman owner of Betty Rides Company and my team mate Danika Duffy together.
And now we are up on the Hood for a session number 3, 4, 5. The parks are sickest here, having lots of fun Shredding! It is already session 4 , had a few days bad weather before and  I had  some days rest  with a good weather, because of my poor shoulder, I don’t know really what’s  wrong with it , but I fell pretty bad on it and it is hurts . Hope I will kill in it pretty soon, actually it is feeling much better now! Just waiting for a good weather again!
Most of the time I ride Windells park because I have sponsor pass only for it , but it is not a problem to snick in to HCSC. And the Public park is lots of  fun as well. Photos and Videos coming later.
 Betty Rides House
 Pipe2Pipe in Windells
 HCSC park
 Windells skate world
 Luke Mitrani any Danny Davis photoshooting in HCSC
poor me with my shoulder, just chillin
Later....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel all the way better soon, olya! Enjoyed the blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete