Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sevastopol - Home sweet home


Sevastopol-it is a sea city located on the Black sea coast of the Crimea peninsula of Ukraine.  Crimea is famous of wonderful nature, warmest climates in Ukraine, best and richest and delicious wine and Champaign. I was lucky to born in Sevastopol and spend my childhood there. But now I’m living in Moscow, Russia it is  1500km from,  but I’m always trying to go back as soon as have a time. It is so nice to go there at summer time, chillin on the sun and spend some time with my family.
This time I had just one week, went with my friend Anna Glagoleva and had awesome, fun time.
                                     



                                                            Home sweet home...
    
Tomorrow my flight to Switzerland, Zermatt back on the snow...

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment