Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Live,Love,Laugh...


Sorry for no updates such a long time, been busy with snowboarding and having fun last 2 months in Colorado. It was such a great time with my friends and my love. Got back on my skills on the jumps after injury, so happy about that, I think that now I’m ready to compete.  Unfortunately not going to WSC in Oslo next week, having problem with getting my visa, but going to Sochi to try the new Olympic half-pipe there next week and shred some sick powder with my Moscow team friends.

                                                                   Breckenridge park
   bs3,  photo by Jeff Brockmeyer 

                                     Keystone park with the girlzzz
                                                                            Love
                                                                       Marks Mcmorris B-day
                                                         getting a new tattoos with the girls
                        Had an awesome time with this Norwegian babes: Anette Bandidos, Maria Hilde                                   and my love Elin Bjorkum and Emilie Evensen. 
SIA exhibition - Betty rides booth , with me on it..... love this picture..
                  
Have fun everyone!
Peace


1 comment: