Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Friday, December 9, 2011

USA time


Finally got my computer back and now I can put a new post about my awesome time in Colorado. 
It is already second week going on from the time I left Russia and staying in USA. Having pretty good time hanging with Norwegian babes, lots of fun riding in Keystone and Breckenridge, getting back slowly on my level and further…  Stoked!
with babe Elin
 Breckenridge jumps are so fun
Keystone looks sick
On last weekends I went to Portland for photo shoot Betty Rides 2012/2013 catalog and i can say new gear looks sick! Had really nice time with Betty Family , had one day shooting up at Mt Hood it remind me a lot about my awesome summer time up there. 

And tonight it is national Norwegians dinner – Friday night taco :)

No comments:

Post a Comment