Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm back... recovering time.

Sorry for been bad blogger, didn't update here such a long time. But now i'm back, and here lots of things to tell. The first, Happy New Year everybody!


 Just came back from my Euro trip to Switzerland for O'neill Evolution and BEO. Witch didn't go so lucky for me, and especially that’s why I’m back to Russia so early. The last few days in Switzerland i spent in the hospital, because of my pretty bad concussion on the training on the slopestyle, one of the days in Laax. But doctor said everything will be ok in one week.  So now I’m just chilling and hanging out with my friends and family back at home, and pretty soon will be back on the slope.
  
               
                         
my ride to the hospital
But anyway It was awesome and lots of fun trip, was happy to see and meet and hang out with all the friends around. It was fun shredding and awesome time partying ;) even the last party in Laax was half a dream for me, but all good!

We will all miss this time!
Peace
 Jumps looks awesome

Big Congrats for my lovely girl Cilka Sadar and her silver on O’neill evolution, and my lovely boy Tim-Kevin Ravnjak  and his gold and bronze on BEO.  And Iouri Podlatchikov. They are killin it!




1 comment:

  1. hey u see the house behind the helicopter?i lived there..and right of the heli is my office :)

    ReplyDelete