Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Friday, January 28, 2011

How is it going...


Hey ! I hope you all doing well.
 It is three weeks went from my crash already and I’m at home just chillin and hanging out with ma friends. Having pretty sweet and lovely time. Still waiting when I will be well and could shred again.
Went  to DC party last night, there was a  new video premiers  from DC and fun video from DC. Kirovsk.lab, found some parts of my riding in, was pretty stoked.  
Party went awesome, spend such a good time with my homeis and was really happy to see Alyonka , she just came back from Spain and she kind of in my world now, she had concussion and broke her collarbone again L Poor girl!  But I believe that we will Rock again pretty soon!
Today I went to the Hospital, to see what doctor will say about my health feelings, but all the doctors did not understand what is going on with me and my head, so weird. I spent whole my day there. The eye doctor thought that I’m using something , like a drugs, because of my big eye pupils, he suppose to give me special paper for police if they will stop me, that I will not have a problem with that. And after I went to the X-ray for my brain, and had pretty bad news:( But I’m still keepin be a strong girl and I know everything will be good later.
My doctor don’t let me go, but I already booked my flight week ago. Going to Italy, Livigno tomorrow. Looks like just for chillin, and easy shredding. Then Air&Style and Ispo! Yehoooooo See ya there!!!!
  


 Please everyone be careful! It is unbelievable , how many friends of my and people around get hurts this year.  Love u all!
Peace

1 comment: