Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Hey from LA!


Heeeey, so now I’m on my trip in USA , it started really nice for me in the Washington airport, officers didn’t want let me in , but all went good after they saw my snowboard boots and other staff. Before that, they didn’t believe me that I’m going snowboarding.  And here I’m, one week in LA already with my favorite friend Maria, didn’t see her such a long time. Having fun together, tripping around LA. Thanks our new friend Artie for giving  us this sickest car ever bmw z4, so now we can rolling  faster , already went to Hollywood, Beverly Hills , Santa Monica, Malibu beach and lots of others nice places around.  And today we are moving to Laguna beach ,  for surfing  and party, last night I found that I’m already 21!  I was born at 4.10. 1990 ,in America it is not 4th of October  it is 10th of April , so that’s mean that I’m 21 already,   Happy B-day me in the past ! ahaha




  pool party on
 thanks for the car ;)

Malibu beach
later

2 comments:

  1. I messed up in dates. How it's possible?? 12.06; 04.10 or 10.04?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete