Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Levi, Finland. TTR Catfight done.


One week in Lapland went pretty nice, was glad to spend this time with ma girls and met other babes. TTR Catfights went pretty fun, though for me it was only half-pipe competitions. Was really glad to had couple days of training at slopestyle course. But my head started feeling weird and I decided not to do competitions, thought it could be too dangerous in my situation. Kind of upset about that and really can’t wait when I will be ready to kill in it again. Just need more time, and to take it easy.
shredding with Emilie


Russians girls..

So now I’m back to Helsinki picking up my car. Going forward, next stop is Sthlm,Sweden then Norway. Chilling and taking it easy. Can’t wait to see my Norwegian babe Elin!! 

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Олечка, береги себя!!! удачи тебе в твоем путешествии!!!

    ReplyDelete