Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Livigno, Italy


ma lovely girls

Happy time, sunny weather, lovely friends, so happy to be back on the snow, even still can’t ride really, but this feelings inexpressible. Only chilling and sunbathing up on the mountain with friends and easy shredding  for me. Can’t wait to be strong again, it is so hard just watch on and  pass all this perfect  parks here .   

                                          
parks looks sick

with Seppe and Jean-Valere working hard and fun before A&S

But found a new passion for me, working on my level like photographer and doing some filming of my friends, happy with that. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey!!
    Nice blog. Go through all the European snowboard stations. I've been snowboarding 10 years and have always wanted to dedicate myself professionally, but in Spain is very difficult.

    Since 2006 I have a blog, something like a diary. I try to convey to people that snowboarding is the best sport in the world and encourage them to practice it.

    I do Sierranevada snowboarding and travel to Andorra each year. I would like to know more about places like Canada, Alaska, the Alps ... Someday I will go, the sport has changed my life.

    Beautiful photos of Italy. Good luck in your career.

    A new Torah Bright ;-D

    ReplyDelete