Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas everyone!

 Merry Christmas everyone! Wish you lots of love and wonderful holidays!
In Russia we celebrate orthodox Christmas at 7th of January, so nothing special for me today. 
my x-mas tree

  Drop my gfriend to the airport, she is going to Kamchatka, it is north-east of Russia near to Alaska, then went snowboarding  to my home place spot Novo-Peredelkino, just to check how is it going there. The park wasn’t ready yet, but had lots of fun on the pyramid and random shredding with friends.
thats how it is looks some times

 Such a crazy traffic jams in Moscow, the way there took me like two hours, when usually it is 30-40min. Hate it!
Was able tonight meet my gfriend from France but all the flights have been cancel for today, crazy weather , really hope she will made it tomorrow, it is her B-day and we gonna make some party, homemade sushi and chocolate fondue. Mmmmmmm delicious…



Peace&Love

1 comment: