Do what makes you happy, Be with who makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe, love as long as you live, and SHRED as much as you can!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Home time.

These 3 weeks back at home went awesome, had such a good time hang out with my family and friends.  Lots of thing went on these weeks: movie premieres, crazy parties, shredding in indoor park, was really fun, trainings on trampoline and just chill and hang out with my homies. Tomorrow my flight to Laax back to Switzerland, where I think I spend more time in the year where ever else, it is like my second home place already. Can’t wait to get some sick powder days.
 And tonight it is Sunday night have to make party!  It is one of my best girlfriend b-day party tonight gonna check Pacha club , dress fancy and Rock on dance floor. Hope will not miss my flight in the morning tomorrow.
P&L

indoor homeplace

 fun shredding with Jenya
Trampoline trainings 


No comments:

Post a Comment